JOB VACANCY: SCHOOL NURSE
Category : Uncategorized
We wish to fill the position of School Nurse with a person(s) who have passion for healthcare and overall well-being of children. The person(s) will help us ensure the well-being, academic success, lifelong achievement and overall health of our students. The candidates should be competent, experienced health practitioners. The successful candidate should be willing to work long hours.
The candidates should have the following as minimum qualifications:
- A professional, flexible and conscientious registered nurse with the ability to build a harmonious, energetic and cohesive relationship with students and co-workers.
- Professional counseling skills with a proven track record will be an advantage.
- You are willing to reside on the school campus under the school’s housing scheme.
- A Female Nurse preferred but not a must.
Roles for the School Nurse Job
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Managing our students’ wellness and development and offering them psycho-social support as needed.
- Maintaining close liaison with the medical staff at the nearest / selected private Hospital consistently
- Handle confidential situations, information and documentation.
- Communicate effectively at all levels with students, staff, parents and other clinicians and paramedics
- Inspecting boarding house facilities (including toilets and bathrooms, laundry area) and appraise the level of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Monitoring standards achieved by cleaners and other support agencies within the boarding house and report on any deficiencies to the Director / Operations.
Are you a suitable candidate and currently ready and available to fill this exciting position? If so, please apply enclosing your detailed profile, testimonials and contact details of at least three professional referees. Applications must reach firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20th July, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.